list problems? was:(ot) found this on audiworld.

come to think of it, there's a few topics bouncing around right now that i
can't find the starts off. the s4 topic, the crack topic, and i got try#3
but never have seen try #1 or #2. did this list go down sometime this
weekend? that might explain why i only had 20 or so list emails from the
weekend!
   hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco