[Re: time to replace starter?[solution]]

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
Robbie Cotner wrote:
> =

> Turned out to be a loose nut on the power wire, kinda embarassed on
> that one.  Thanks for the help though:)
> =

> -Rob
> =

But you used it as a great time to recondition your cables &
connections, right. =

Right?

TBerk

Now I'm scared. My guesses are starting to get better! Glad you got it
resolved, and hey, you didn't need a starter, that's a bonus. And you kno=
w you
always have to add in the cost of that damn "triple square that you can't=

find" into that equation. Cheap and easy, that's the best.
Cathy =