FS: 86 8v

--part1_30.3b22aa1f.2bb119e2_boundary

It is with a heavy heart that I type this, I must sell my Roc. :(
it is a 86 8v w/ 160,xxx mi, body is in good shape considering its life in
northern mn. Faded red w/ black hood, 1.5 sets of rims ( 4 thin spoke,  2
wide 7 spoke in blk Krylon), have 2 used but good fenders.
Now for the good stuff:
7 mo old Interstate Workhorse battery, 1/0 ga wire into a 1 in 2out 4ga fuse
block, 1/2 farad cap, Zapco AG650 6 channel amp,  2 10" Image Dymamics subs @
1ohm  firing down, 2 sets 5.25 ID components  1 in custom made rear deck
sills, 1 set in blk Q Form kick panels, amp, crossovers, cap and extinguisher
mounted on lighted custom panel on rear seat, Zapco AGspl4 EQ (balenced
output to amp) JVC CD player both in "Gutted" center console. 3 autometer
procomp gauges (2 5/8") in custom mount in lower console. Autometer procomp
0-10k tach(3 3/4") on dash, Pursuit Alarm, Apc fire extinguisher, all wire is
Stinger, hardware is Lightning Audio, new ABD motor mounts, New O-ring on oil
cooler thanks to my dumb a** not using 5w30 this winter, new plus, wires,
cap/rotor. moved expansion tank, new exhaust 2.25" no kitty, SS APC muffler
single SS DTM tip, smoke tails and oval side markers(VHT Spray), good door
panels, cloth seats no rips, leather/ cloth rear (cloth on sides has
seperated) the entire audio systemcould be swapped into another Roc in about
a day.
Im asking $1600 obviosly because of the system. 400 w/o   Im in northern MN,
Duluth. If anyone is interested i will email you Pics
thanx

--part1_30.3b22aa1f.2bb119e2_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">It is with a heavy heart that I type this, I must sell=
 my Roc. :(&nbsp; <BR>
it is a 86 8v w/ 160,xxx mi, body is in good shape considering its life in n=
orthern mn. Faded red w/ black hood, 1.5 sets of rims ( 4 thin spoke,&nbsp;=20=
2 wide 7 spoke in blk Krylon), have 2 used but good fenders. <BR>
Now for the good stuff: <BR>
7 mo old Interstate Workhorse battery, 1/0 ga wire into a 1 in 2out 4ga fuse=
 block, 1/2 farad cap, Zapco AG650 6 channel amp,&nbsp; 2 10" Image Dymamics=
 subs @ 1ohm&nbsp; firing down, 2 sets 5.25 ID components&nbsp; 1 in custom=20=
made rear deck sills, 1 set in blk Q Form kick panels, amp, crossovers, cap=20=
and extinguisher mounted on lighted custom panel on rear seat, Zapco AGspl4=20=
EQ (balenced output to amp) JVC CD player both in "Gutted" center console. 3=
 autometer procomp gauges (2 5/8") in custom mount in lower console. Automet=
er procomp 0-10k tach(3 3/4") on dash, Pursuit Alarm, Apc fire extinguisher,=
 all wire is Stinger, hardware is Lightning Audio, new ABD motor mounts, New=
 O-ring on oil cooler thanks to my dumb a** not using 5w30 this winter, new=20=
plus, wires, cap/rotor. moved expansion tank, new exhaust 2.25" no kitty, SS=
 APC muffler single SS DTM tip, smoke tails and oval side markers(VHT Spray)=
, good door panels, cloth seats no rips, leather/ cloth rear (cloth on sides=
 has seperated) the entire audio systemcould be swapped into another Roc in=20=
about a day.<BR>
Im asking $1600 obviosly because of the system. 400 w/o&nbsp;&nbsp; Im in no=
rthern MN,&nbsp; Duluth. If anyone is interested i will email you Pics<BR>
thanx<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_30.3b22aa1f.2bb119e2_boundary--