Happy, On topic, delete if you like

Well, the salt is finally gone and my road was nearly dry enough, so I ha=
d to
go out, pry open the rear calipers, and "remove any condensation from the=
 oil"
(hehe) First long hard drive since like November. Those old ladies on the=

lakeshore road gave me the "bingo glare", but I continued undaunted, and =
that
car just flies. (Hope they didn't see my plate, "ROCC IT" is hard to reme=
mber
anyway) It's a great twisty road, and virtually abandoned at this time of=
 the
year. Traction on the gravelly remains of winter's worst was found
"occasionally". I guess I'm still in love, and it's been way too long a
winter. Nice to just hop in and fire her up. The tally's real good here (=
for
once), the four that have engines in them start easily and run well. Can'=
complain about that. (oh don't worry about all not being right in the
universe, they all have "other issues")

They're calling for rain, so my road will be mud again, but it was nice t=
o go
for a run. She's all washed up and cooling off below me in the garage,
awaiting the next dry day. Those in California just wouldn't get it.

Sorry to bore you. But it was so nice to get out and let her rip.

Cathy 1987 2L 16V "the silver headache"