Rough idle till warm...

I found when I took my engine out of the car the other day that there is a
vacuum line I think most miss.
the hose runs from the vacuum box (passenger side) (2 hose comeout near the
strut tower) one of them run below the car and one of them loops around the
back of the engine to the canister hose on the other side driver side) and
mine was melted  and folded closed. I would trace that line to see if it has
colapsed before anything and replace that hard vacuum line if need be) the
hose starts as a 3/8" rubber hose clamped to a thin hard plastic (black)
vacuum line.
if you need pictures I can provide them for you to trace it.