OT FUNNY: Silly A4 owner...

--=======75E4272=======

At 09:45 PM 3/23/03 -0500, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

>I'm sorry I just don't buy it.  I can not believe this guy was that stupid
>to do this.   I think its a hoax.  If it isn't I've got some great poperty
>in the Atlantic for sale for this guy he'll love it, its got great views.
>
>Brian 86 16v
>98 Jetta Vr6

I was thinking the same thing, and then remembered a guy in high school who
dumped five pounds of sugar in his gas tank of his early style Nova because
someone told him it would give him more power-you can guess what happened.
And one of my friend's neighbors starting to take the spark plugs out of
his motor at the car wash because he had been told that was the best way to
clean the inside of the motor-he was with him and luckily explained what
would happen if he did it.
So I guess you never know, but two idiots together doing seems very unlikely.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe