Rough idle till warm...

My car's been running perfectly recently, with the exception of one nagging small problem.  When I first start it, it idles like its got a huge cam, and sounds like its gonna stall sometimes.  It goes away after the car has warmed up (the weather is warm here now, so it's not a problem due to the cold weather).  I tested the o-ring seals with some carb cleaner, and no difference.  Recently, I also adjusted the mixture a bit, running at ~5-6 ma.
Any ideas?  Thanks.