[TECH] Question about the Euro GTI Oil Flange

Since we are on the topic of Euro GTI oilcooler flanges I may have a line
on one of these and since I need to replace both oil cooler lines from the
sandwich plate anyway I found myself wondering will one of these fit a 16V?

The flange fits all 1.8-16V and the 2.0 blocks made prior to 92-- midway
through 91 VW changed the "footprint" of the oil flange on the 9A block-- the
Euro flange does not bolt up to the later blocks...