Holy Jeebus, power is awsome(non-rocco, but I love power!!!)

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2F145.631EDE40

I have never really been in a vehicle with tons of power before. Not =
even something you could really call fast. My dad has an F-150, with a =
5.4L. But it's a 4-door, and it's really more about comfort then speed =
although it's 260hp can throw you back pretty good.

Now, my brother has been renting pickup trucks a bit over the last month =
or so to move stuff around. When we go to get them we always say it has =
to be 4x4 and we want power, lol. We've had a 2003 Dakota 4-door =
4x4......5.9L 260ish hp I beleive, definatly a fun truck. Wide enough, =
and light enough that it could rip through the snow pretty good(we're =
talking pretty deep, right on it's limits). Then we had a 4x4 like my =
dad's truck, it's was decent but just didn't seem to have the punch(and =
I got it stuck in the snow...twice!!)

Now, the reason for me writting this....hehehe. 2003 Ram 1500 4-door =
5.7L........Hemi.
Some of you may have read about them, 345 hp 375 ft. lbs.......yeah.....
First time we had it, I got to play with it in a thin coat of snow in a =
parking lot. My god, I love 4 wheel low. Basic procedure, shift into =
neutral, move knob to 4x4 low, shift into drive, depress =
acelerator.....proceed through rear window. It could hook up like =
nothing I knew. At that point I loved the truck.....

Well he got it again, and last night he called me up saying he wanted to =
go hunting. We all know racing ricers is fun.....it's more fun when you =
beat them in a pickup, lol. So we started driving around, at this point =
I had no speed comparison for the truck. First, a body kitted neon. =
Usual fart can exhaust, blacked out tail lights, pointless stickers. My =
bro left it in 2 wheel, it was a little slippey so he couldn't give it =
the all, but by the time I heard the neon rev out first, he was about =
three car lenths behind. I was laughing, a lot, lol.

A few more like that and it was getting late (not many ppl out). On our =
way home a 5.0 Mustang GT drove past us.....PLAY TIME. We got beside him =
at a light, he had the usual agressive awsome muscle car exhaust, the =
orgasmic glug glug of the engine trying to idle. I roll the window down =
give a nod and smile......he rev's his  engine. Lights turn, engines rev =
high, tires squeel.....and the mustang is at our rear bumper.....holy =
crap, lol. Next light turned red just in time for us, this time my bro =
leaves it in two wheel so it's a little more fair. He rev's at us again =
and we willingly accept the challenge. Again the light turns, this time =
the truck really spins em, but again, by 80kph we were a full length =
ahead of him, my bro lets off since we're in the city. The stang keeps =
pushing it and does the typical High speed ricer fly-by never to be seen =
again. We went home satisfied after that! lol

If andybody has the chance to test drive or rent one of these, I highly =
reccomend it. VERY fun!!!! And $17.95 a day, says it doesn't matter if =
it has tires or an engine when we take it back :)

Sorry for the length, but I had to share my happiness.........and the =
drive-in opens on march 28th!! Shameless plug www.thestarlite.ca=20

l8er
 -The George

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2F145.631EDE40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have never really been in a vehicle =
with tons of=20
power before. Not even something you could really call fast. My dad has =
an=20
F-150, with a 5.4L. But it's a 4-door, and it's really more about =
comfort then=20
speed although it's 260hp can throw you back pretty good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now, my brother has been renting pickup =
trucks a=20
bit over the last month or so to move stuff around. When we go to get =
them we=20
always say it has to be 4x4 and we want power, lol. We've had a 2003 =
Dakota=20
4-door 4x4......5.9L 260ish hp I beleive, definatly a fun truck. Wide =
enough,=20
and light enough that it could rip through the snow pretty good(we're =
talking=20
pretty deep, right on it's limits). Then we had a 4x4 like my dad's =
truck, it's=20
was decent but just didn't seem to have the punch(and I got it stuck in =
the=20
snow...twice!!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now, the reason for me writting =
this....hehehe.=20
2003 Ram 1500 4-door 5.7L........Hemi.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Some of you may have read about them, =
345 hp 375=20
ft. lbs.......yeah.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>First time we had it, I got to play =
with it in a=20
thin coat of snow in a parking lot. My god, I love 4 wheel low. Basic =
procedure,=20
shift into neutral, move knob to 4x4 low, shift into drive, depress=20
acelerator.....proceed through rear window. It could hook up like =
nothing I=20
knew. At that point I loved the truck.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well he got it again, and last night he =
called me=20
up saying he wanted to go hunting. We all know racing ricers is =
fun.....it's=20
more fun when you beat them in a pickup, lol. So we started driving =
around, at=20
this point I had no speed comparison for the truck. First, a body kitted =
neon.=20
Usual fart can exhaust, blacked out tail lights, pointless stickers. My =
bro left=20
it in 2 wheel,&nbsp;it was a little slippey so he couldn't give it the =
all, but=20
by the time I heard the neon rev out&nbsp;first, he was about three car =
lenths=20
behind. I was laughing, a lot, lol.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A few more like that and it was getting =

late&nbsp;(not many ppl out). On our way home a 5.0 Mustang GT drove =
past=20
us.....PLAY TIME. We got beside him at a light, he had the usual =
agressive=20
awsome muscle car exhaust, the orgasmic glug glug of the engine trying =
to idle.=20
I roll the window down give a nod and smile......he rev's his&nbsp; =
engine.=20
Lights turn, engines rev high, tires squeel.....and the mustang is at =
our rear=20
bumper.....holy crap, lol. Next light turned red just in time for us, =
this time=20
my bro leaves it in two wheel so it's a little more fair. He rev's at us =

again</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and we willingly accept =
the challenge.=20
Again the light turns, this time the truck really spins em, but again, =
by 80kph=20
we were a full length ahead of him, my bro lets off since we're in the =
city. The=20
stang keeps pushing it and does the typical High speed ricer fly-by =
never to be=20
seen again. We went home satisfied after that! lol</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If andybody has the chance to test =
drive or rent=20
one of these, I highly reccomend it. VERY fun!!!! And $17.95 a day, says =
it=20
doesn't matter if it has tires or an engine when we take it back =
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry for the length, but I had to =
share my=20
happiness.........and the drive-in opens on march 28th!! Shameless plug =
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.thestarlite.ca";>www.thestarlite.ca</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>l8er</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;-The =
George</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2F145.631EDE40--