[Re: New Exhaust System Advice]

"Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

TT is a very good system, they make quality parts and normally make sure =
you
get most everything you need for installation. I've never knowingly heard=
Dynomax muffler, =

<snip> Yeah, you have Josh, "the headache" has a Dynomax. It is loud, but=

people seem to like the sound, and I think there are some leaks ahead of =
it
that account for the noise level too. Others have had issues with them bu=
t so
far so good for me. The TT system fit very well too. Peter will hook you =
up if
you go that route, and there is a sound clip on the .org site from the Bu=
ffalo
dyno day if you want to listen to a bunch of them. And there are dyno plo=
ts
which likely will not help you figure out performance issues anyway, sinc=
there are many more variables represented than just exhaust systems.
Personally, I hate the sound of these engines, as my friends all know ;)
Cathy, engine sound junkie