Interesting upper front strut bar

  Hmm... I'm not a ME, and I don't play one on tv, but that thing at best
looks like a waste of metal and money on the front like that, and at worst
damage your hood and twist the front radiator support.

   BTW, MK1 'roccos didn't come with expansion bottles.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!

In a message dated 3/21/03 5:43:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,