OT: sighting -Saab in Steamboat: attn. Dan

hey dan, the clutch ain't that hard of a job. and last time i priced a
clutch disk/pressure plate for my friends saab it was under $200. maybe at
least check out the price and consider doing yourself before parting it out?

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>