Self adjusting clutch cable source

I knew I'd catch some flak, heh.  Ok, I don't want the maunal mainly
because I'm lazy and don't feel like having to readjust the thing.  I
like playing with lots of stuff on the car, but that isn't one of them.

The other reason that actually has some merit to it, is that every
manual cable that I have put on my wifes cabby, or had put on (thought I
was doing something wrong) has gone only a month or two before the pedle
feels like you are trying to push a brick through the floor.  I've tried
several different source and brands of man-clutch cable and they all
start to act up after some use.  Since the cabby is rearely driven, it's
not a big deal, but I drive the rocco every day and don't think I could
deal with that problem.  My self adjuster has always felt like the
hydrolic clutch in my truck which I like very much.

William

--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)
http://www.techography.net:82/scirocco  (my rocco's site)