Self adjusting clutch cable source

Ok, I know I'll catch flak for this but I'm looking for a source for the
self adjusting clutch cable for my 16v.

Mike Abatzis was kind enough to inform me that mine isn't adjusting so
I'm no on the hunt for one.  I've tried a few of the on-line places and
they all have the manual cable, but not the self adjuster.  I'm really
hoping that I don't have to go to the dealer for this since they think
that everything on a Scirocco should be about $80 right down to the damn
rear hatch struts.  Oh and don't ever ask them about front disk
calipers, you'll crap your pants and that ammount.

So any sources?

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)