  From: DieingSwan@aol.com =

  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org =

  Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 1:17 PM
  Subject: More rocco comedy

  Hi list,

  I got an '81 Scirocco owner's manual on ebay which arrived today. Thoug=
ht I

  would share a priceless typo found therein. On page 54, the manual sole=
mnly

  states: =

  "ENGINE OIL will tend to chicken at low outside temperatures which may =
cause

  starting difficulties."

   I wonder if the engine oil viscosity would change were it a Rhode Isla=
nd
Red =

  additive, as opposed to a Leghorn?

  Courtney