[what constituts a bad motor mount?]

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

When I replaced my engine a few months ago I only replaced the passenger =
side
motor mount, as it was the only one with visible damage.  I still have mo=
re
vibrations than I'd like though, and am wondering what exactly constitute=
s a
bad motor mount?  If it has no cracks or tears is it just/nearly as good =
as a
new one?  Thanks-

Rob

If they are really shot, you will feel the engine rocking when it's put i=
nto
gear, moved forward, etc. And if the back one is gone, the front will fol=
low
in short order, ask me how I know this.  =

Cathy.