Mk1 [tech] - Addition of pre-pump?

--- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Drew
>   This does help... I think I will start by getting ahold
> of
> a transfer pump assembly and test-fitting it to the tank
> in my 80.
> Then the feed and return lines will need to be routed.  I
> suspect
> this won't be too big of an issue.
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> Ben

Test fitment Friday?  The pre-pump is still in the donor
16v, which is of course conveniently right next to your Mk
1 for easy swapping.  ;p

Oh, I've been told I'm hosting a party Friday after work, I
assume you'll make it?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov