Victor is gone, long live Victor Junior...

Thanks for having my back, Shawn.  Glad to know you're out there for me.

Frankly, though, it's not the burnt toast that's a pity.  It's how I keep burning my eyebrows off.
 Dman that smarts!  But when the Red Spirit beckons, calling me to come "closer, closer" (in
ancient Aramaic) I just can't help it.

Hmmm...maybe that's why momma pulled the breaker to the oven.  And took my Bernz-O-Matic.  Dunno.

Ron