Motor Mount ?'s/Posting Pictures

Michael Potter wrote:

> Cory is right...all the A1 mounts are usable on a G60 Block...The holes
> should be there right by the timing belt.
>
> Mike Potter

Mike is right that Cory is right.  The block should have the A1 mounts
holes; (I have an A2 motor in my 81 Roc right now- what it _needed_
was a Knock Sensor grafted to it, not any special motor mount). The
Roc won't know the difference.

Just pull the A2 style mount off the block and use your preexisting
transaxle instead of the later one.

TBerk