Wierd things found in your rocco

--- brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> reminds me of the time when my daughter got my tape deck confused with her
> piggy bank. oh well, i needed to upgrade to a cd player anyway!

Ha!  BTDT.  In our minivan (Chrysler Town & Country with the very nice Infinity system) my boys
(then 3 and 2) shoved, oh, about a bucks worth of small change in the tape deck AND the CD.  It's
OK, because now I don't have to listen to my wife's stuff (ABBA, Prince, soundtrack from Moulin
Rouge, and other...uhh...crap.).  Actually, the tape deck sorta works but I let her think it's
still broken.  When we're alone in the car, my older boy (now 5) *makes* me play ZZ Top, Black
Sabbath (Paranoia), some AC-DC...he really loves that stuff (Dad, play 'Hot Rod' music!!)...am I a
great Dad or what?

Ummm....don't answer that.