Wierd things found in your rocco

let's see, in my white rocco i found a little more then $30 in change when i
leifted the carpet. i have also found a baggy (need i say of what?), a porno
dvd, a couple of old g.i.joe guys, and a slim gym in cars i have owned over
the years. the best though was when i worked at the dealership as a porter.
i found a locked bank bag tucked up underneath a back seat of a ford taurus.
i turned it in and it turns out that bag had something like $20,000 in cash
in it. should've kept the damn thing and never said a word!

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>