Interesting item on AOL at eBay Motors web site item#2406760618: Volkswag...

Dudes, the paint scheme on that thing! I hate to say it, but seriously...
feminine. Too girly even for this girl... were I a dude I don't think I could
drive the thing ;-) But hey, to each his/her own. Maybe those big big BIIIG
rims make up for it. Could someone describe to me the philosophy behind the
recent popularity of BIG HUGE rims and LITTLE SKINNY tires? Is there any
functional benefit whatsoever?

Court