[Re: Car work today.]

"Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
too late! high 70's, sunny, dogwoods blooming. absolutely perfect day. =

springtime in the ATL, faaantastic! now if only the rain will hold off fo=
r =

the weekend...

Shut up, shut up shut up....

Another thick layer of snow in the last 24 hrs here, and I washed the car=
 (the
pay 'n spray version) only to find myself frozen in when I went to get ou=
t.
Tight build tolerances out of Pueblo I guess. I'm so sick of it. I did ma=
nage
to help the kid dump the engine out of the TD Jetta today though, my role=
 was
the gentle push to gain clearance.  Most of what I need to do on the Rocc=

involves plastic, so I'm waiting for the weekend, it's supposed to thaw, =
snap enough stuff when it's warm.

So Julie, it sucks here too.

Cathy, ready for a new season, ANY other season will do.