ITS ALLIIIVVVEEE

Ah cool.  Everything I've ever read says not to break in an engine with
synthetic but no one ever gave a real reason (I don't really buy "it's
too slick").  Something about rings not seating properly.  I dunno.

BTW, congrats!  Welcome to the wonderful world of low-end torque.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20