Just my damn luck - major project decision pending

--0-1339625071-1047446993=:26498

I've often thought that the reason I don't think things through is that, in some sick way, I like punishing myself. I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't pay attention to this one:

Just went out to the ragtop (now ragtop-less) and measured the gap where the top would sit. Then I went to the new project and found that the factory sunroof is 2" WIDER!  >:(   F*CK!  Why didn't I bother to check this BEFORE I bought the car...

I guess I could go through the various paths of grafting in metal (or the whole roof for that matter), but Gee-zus - after all the bullsh*t I went through to buy the damn thing! I feel bad enough as it is cutting into a factory sunroof mk1....

Anyone want to trade a non-S/R roc for this one??!!   (pouting and somewhat serious).

Thanks for listening....JT