Falken tires, opinions

I hear alot of autoXer's talking baout using Falken's on their dd/autoXer.
Even a mention of heat cycling them before driving them hard. I may look
into them once I get my new race tires.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)