Brake rebuild questions

I'm in the process of rebuilding a pair of front callipers and have a few
questions for those that have done this before...

The calipers are straight forward so my real question is on the carrier,
more specifically the guide pins. There appears to be a bushing pressed
into the carrier that the guide pin slides into .The pins do not seem to be
worn but there is a bit of play when I insert the pin... is this normal?
Can these inserts be replaced? According to ETKA Audi only sells the guide
pins and carriers as a set... you can not buy pins separately. The pins, as
I said are in what appears to be great condition so fortunately I do not
need replacements (not sure if these will cross to another model calliper
since these are impossible to find in yards)...

If the small amount of play is normal what flavor grease should I use for
the guide pins? I assume it should be a high temp but what specific
suggestions?

-Raffi