Here you go - now "essen sie Sauerkraut..."

--- Rick Alexander <ralexander03@snet.net> wrote:
> ESSEN SIE SAUERKRAUT REISJUNGEN!
>
> ROFLOL!
>
> Ron, what type face should that be?

Well, I have one called Blackletter 686 BT.  Here's what it looks like
http://w3.one.net/~rapieper/sauerkraut.htm

I'm after that heavy old-style German calligraphy look.  That's the best I have.

What we need is license plate frames.  Maybe yellow lettering on a black background.

Reminds me of the time I sorta got into trouble at work, not long after Siemens bought the
company.  I thought it would be funny to get into the whole Teutonic-think thing, so I found a
suitable script and relabeled the coffee maker to read "Herr Kaffee."  I was middle management
then, and avoided detection, but HR just *knew* it was one my team.  We laughed until we had
stomach aches over that one.