Here you go

--- Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I meant speakers.... Don't be a Bitch!
>
> -Raffi
>
> in the other hand if stickers make me go faster which ones should I get?

Well...let's think out of the box.  If the honduh/mitsubitchy/hacura crowd uses the Japanese
writing, let's think that German-language stickers would work on our cars.  Since few really know
what the Japanese writing says, we could make up our own.  And with the correct typeface, they'd
make us REALLY fast!  And cool too!

Like:
-Ich habe kostspieliges Körperdurchdringen!
-sehen Sie meine wondful Abziehbilder!
-Ich einen grossen Flügel, ist nicht hat es dumm?
-Essen Sie Sauerkraut, Reisjungen!

Entertainment provided by http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

=====
Cheapass Ron