Small SE GTG

William

I think I'd be able to go. I'd even have a tech procedure... find Joshua a good gas-tank and replace the leaky one :)

Joshua

Ok, well spring is definitly here with a nice day and temps in the 70's.  So
now I'm thinking that several scirocco lawn ornaments would make for a great
picture.  So who might be interested in a small South Eastern GTG in north
Ga.  I'm pretty much 5 miles off I-75 in Cartersville and I'm thinking that
maybe the weekend of March 28-30 is looking pretty good.  So any takers?
I've got plenty of parking space in the driveway and back yard, small motels
close by, some room on a sofa, floor space or if the weather is good you can
camp right in the back yard.  I can get access to a nice grill (smoker
style) and we can site back, eat, drink and talk rocco's.  I've even got a 2
bay garage where any ideas can be worked on.  I have access to air
tools/compressor and outside of that, I have most everything else.

So if it sounds like an idea, let me know so I can see about putting it
together.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v