Wheel bearing question...

I wire brush the circlips and grooves they fit into and reuse them.  Have not had a failure.

AFA the nuts...I HAVE seen them loosen, but if you wirebrush everything and clean with brake
cleaner, let dry, loctite, and get them ape-tight (and I mean big-ass-ape-tight, like
all-your-weight-on-a-4-foot-cheater-bar-tight), you'll probably be OK.  Just depends on the
nuts...and how sure you want to be...

Ron