Idle stabilizer valve question

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a quick question about the idle stabilizer valve on my 16v.&nbsp; When you supply power to the valve should continually vibrate or cut off about every 3-4 sec?&nbsp; Because that is what I am getting with my valve, it runs, then stops and then starts again.&nbsp; And I feel this is probably why my cars does not like to idle when it the engine is warm.&nbsp; I thought I would ask you guys and gals before I drop money on a new one.&nbsp; Thanks for the help.&nbsp;&nbsp; And sorry to hear about your miss hap Ron.&nbsp; It happens to the best of us.</P>