mods

What Scott said.  We welcome you, but when entering a community an introduction is a good first
step.  And remember, on the internet, people judge by what they read...meaning opinions are formed
by such mundane and boring things as punctuation, capitalization, structure, etc.

AFA G60 mods, ummm...lots. But we're mainly NA people here, but not exclusively.

Ron