finally, a decent day!

wow, actually 56 degrees out today, felt like a heat wave! glad to finally
get a little mild weather, felt awesome.
   scirocco content: took the '88 out for it's first rip in several months,
the little beast started right up and felt better then when i parked her!
can't wait for the weather to get good for real! also changed out the
transfer pump in my soon to be gone '87, she's on her way to her new home in
the south on the 26th.
   misc vw: finally got time to drop the tranny out of my friend brians '98
vr6 turbo gti. next up for it is installing a quaife (first time either of
us has done this, outta be fun) and new clutch and pressure plate.
  hope you all (ne'erners anyways) got to enjoy the weather as well.
       hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>