tech: how to rig ABS sensors? (traction control is here)

Okay, the critical parts to complete my vehicle are almost all here. I just
took delivery of a (used) Racelogic traction control system (complete with
launch and driver adjustable slip control upgrades). I forget if I mentioned
on the list that I was going to run this. Anyway, here are are details if
anybody is interested in checking it out:
<http://www.racelogic.co.uk/traction.htm>

This system relies on ABS sensors to determine the rate at which the wheels
are slipping. The complete ABS system is *not* necessary for setup and
operation -just the sensors. So, my question is, how do I install them on my
'rocco? Were there any A1 chassis dubs supplied with ABS? I'm figuring that
maybe one of the latest European Scirocco 16vs were. If not, what will it
take to retrofit something from a later car?

I've never actually seen one of these systems up close, so I'm kind of in
the dark here. *Any* information will be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut