Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT (Rhett Farnum)

> In a way, this all comes back around to these strange, pretty
> unknown, really great for
> the money Sciroccos we love.  The true enthusiasts like us probably
> have several
> things in our lives that are _soooo_ similar.   We have personalities
> that seek out the
> less understood, the slightly unusual, and almost always, WAAY better
> then anything
> else.  A bit simplistic here, I've been known to talk about this
> subject at great length,
> especially after a few drinks...  Anyway,  am I right or what?
> > ==Brett

yup yup, I have been mudding for almost as long as I have been Sciroccing.
Hacking away at something, wether it's new mod for the rocco or a new mod
for my game you'll either catch me cruising around in my rocco or playing/
coding my online adventure game. Maybe that's why all my old girlfriends
we're always so pissed at me...

Ryan
ps mudding is not playing in dirt, it's this ->> www.lordtrox.com