16v ingition waveform request.(EE or hobbist most likely)

So folks,
The deadline is coming and I'm without a running 16v yet. Picking up
everything very soon. Mike sent us some great stuff !!
(Buy parts at parts4vws.com ... plug plug plug). I d like to have the
buffers and VHDL done at the same time im putting the motor together. So
If you have an o-scope or access to one. I'd like the
outputs of the
Hall sender idle and off idle say near 3-4k
Timing pulse ouput from:
KE-Jetronic box to Knock box
Knock box to Ignition module.

What we'll provide in return is the stock timing "mapping" for the 16v
KE-jetronic and good easy to understand theory of operation in a couple of
months.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.