doing some research.... vacuum ported fuel pressure regulator??

> A tap off NOx feed line bleeds into & pressurises
> the fuel regulator
> when the NOx is switched on, giving you higher fuel
> pressure and hence
> enrichment for the NOx.

Ah, of course! Now why didn't that occur to me? Very
clever.

So it makes sense that, unless you got that
boost-sensitive bit off the Audi, you wouldn't be able
to use the fuel enrichment capabilities of this
nitrous kit. And naturally, you should make sure that
the fuel system at max capacity is enough to support
your needs. the VW CIS doesn't have a super-high flow
capability (I think I remember someone saying
somewhere around 180hp), but the Audi and Volvo Turbo
CIS fuel distributors can flow a good bit more.

Bah...just chuck it all and go full-EFI. Spending a
couple hundred bux on a Digi-I ECU and harness sure
sounds better than dicking around with trying to get a
mechanical FI system to do something other than it was
intended. You can always use a wrench to pund a nail,
but why?!?

Neal
'77 G60 (Digi-I)
'88 16v (CIS-E)