doing some research.... vacuum ported fuel pressure regulator??

> Would a CIS car be considered a vacuum ported fuel
> pressure regulator?

Ummm...I don't know jack about NOx, but that doesn't
sound right to me.

Maybe my terms are mixed up, but "vaccuum ported FPR"
sounds more like and EFI FPR with a vaccuum/boost
reference. Like Digifant I, and many other "modern"
EFI systems. They run a vaccuum line to the FPR, which
allows the FPR to set pressure referenced to the
intake manifold, instead of referenced to atmosphere.
It's mostly a forced-induction car thing.

I seem to remember something about a bit from a CIS
Audi Turbo car that allows CIS to maintain constant
fuel pressure relative to boost.

But I have no idea what that has to do with NOx. But I
don't know much about that anyway...

Neal