Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT

I was "the man" in my neighbourhood, all my friends were round my house=

everyday playing Lemmings, Simcity, Test Drive 2: The Duel.
My Dad was using Lotus 123 (black screen version), early windows (no ic=
ons
just text!) and that lovely Star Dot Matrix Printer to run his business=
.
I think it cost about =A31500 at the time!!

Adam,
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

P.S Check this out!
http://www.old-computers.com

                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      "Joe Doty"                                       =
                                                                =20
                      <Joe.Doty@lcnetwor        To:       Adam J Garsid=
e/UK/Contr/IBM@IBMGB, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>                 =20
                      k.com>                    cc:                    =
                                                                =20
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  RE: Nerdish s=
ide hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT                               =20
                      scirocco-l-admin@s                               =
                                                                =20
                      cirocco.org                                      =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      06/03/2003 16:20                                 =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20

> Amstrad pc2086 (8mhz processor, 640k RAM, 30mb HDD)

Holy beejeez Batman, never thought I'd see one of these again.  When I
was about 13 my dad brought home two of these that were broken, and I
made one whole one.  Kinda pissed that I sold it now, $50 at a yard
sale...

Also, I did a bad thing last night.  Started playing a MUD again :(

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com