some rocc content..RE: Nerdish side hobbies, Was: Re: Slightly OT

>Also, I did a bad thing last night.  Started playing a MUD again :(

Oh, man..  Playing a MUD was the reason I got academic suspension from the
first college I attended.  My Scirocco was the reason for the academic
suspension from the second college..

Geez..  Maybe I should be a professional "hobbyist".  I have yet to drop out
of a school because of my band, though...

Drew-  3 colleges attended, no degrees, 1,000,000 hobbies.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"
`85 BMW 318