Slightly OT [some Roc content]

>I started with a VIC-20 (wanted the Atari 400 to play Star Raiders)

Star Raiders!  I played that game on my 800, and later on the 400...  I also
loved the original Zork game, but I couldn't play that without my dad until
he decided I was old enough to boot off the floppy drive!  I have a pic of
me when I was about 4 (in '82) playing pac man on the 800.  I'll go over to
my parents to see if I can find it, and scan it for you guys.

Drew

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"