lookin gor tail lights

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:53:35 -0500 "Steve Lewis"
<stevearino54@hotmail.com> writes:

> any one in gta got some tail lights for mk2 email me. lookin for
> cheap

Cheap ones? Me no gots.
Expensive ones? I gor a few sets. Really expensive too. Keep them right
next to my spare race motor thats just laying around and all the spare go
fast parts that I dont need, just taking up room. Ya know.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com