anyone got a spare transmission?

<P>It is, i'm sorry to say!&nbsp;This one broke in a different way though. i can't drive the car at all and it grinds&nbsp;even in neutral, maybe the differential? now that&nbsp;i'm looking for another one&nbsp;I realize what a great deal Daun gave me on the one i got last year, thanks again. I&nbsp;think i'm probably just going to use that one now that i see how expensive they really are, thanks anyway brett.</P>
<P>James</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Ron Pieper <RAPIEPER@YAHOO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: James Woodward <JIMBW1@HOTMAIL.COM>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: anyone got a spare transmission?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:18:18 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Is this the same James we had tranny issues with at the last Cincy??
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;--- James Woodward <JIMBW1@HOTMAIL.COM>wrote:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;---------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Hey all, well the transmission on my jetta just crapped out so i'm wondering if anyone has one
<DIV></DIV>&gt;that they will let go for relatively cheap that is close to southeast ohio. thanks! James
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://taxes.yahoo.com/
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Scirocco-l mailing list
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Scirocco-l@scirocco.org