Slightly OT

I still have my Apple II and 2 or 3 Sinclair machines around in boxes some
place. I look at them when I get disgusted at the slow speed of my 2.1ghz
machine  :)

As for games? I like Combat Flight Sim (CFS2) and Mech Warrior. Favorite
planes? P51D, P38 and the ME 109G. I am still hoping that MS will add Hondas
to the ground scenery for strafing.....

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer