OT: UPS warning

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E33F.1C447B10

Nope, I'd have to disagree with you.  My problem with UPS is that they just
plain screw up.   Sure every company will have some problems but UPS' level
of stupidity is off the scale.

Let me give an example.  Our company only does business with FEDEX so we see
the people everyday and have a good relationship with them.  Many people
would say that the reason that I like fedex is mainly because we deal with
them through our business and that we do a lot of work with them so we get
good treatment.  This isn't the case because a year ago we were contracting
only ups.  Even though we gave them lots of business and saw their workers
every day, they still treated us badly.  Not only was this annoying but
every package that was delivered to us looked like UPS had rabid apes beat
on them.  Boxes would be punctured in multiple places, would always arrive
really dirty and would often times even have signs of water damage.   Fedex,
on the other hand, delivers our boxes in perfect shape, they are clean and
crisp and look brand new.

Also, just a recent example of why I like shipping with fedex.  On monday I
purchased a couple thousand dollars of computer equipment from newegg.com
because I'm building some systems for people.  Well they ship FEDEX express
saver which cost me about $5 to ship all that stuff and even though it
suppose to take 5 business days to get here its already on the delivery
truck today.   That took two days from california to washington!

Sure I dislike the fact that on home delivery fedex sometimes leave packages
with my neighbor (even though they put a notice on the door it pisses me
off) and I was mad when the made me come down the the distrubution center
and sign for $15 can of cheese.  But what is most important is that my
packages arrive safely and fedex has only failed me once in this area.