Slightly OT

I still have my c-64, plus a number of spare bits - much to the chagrin of
my wife... :)

When I first started driving (78 Chev CK20) I built a cassete player for
the truck using a junked receiver and my c-64 Datasette. I grafted a
stero head into the datasette and mounted it on the reciever chassis, then
bolted the whole mess to the transmission tunnel, under the dash.  It
worked well for cheap, if you didn't mind a little hum at high volumes
(who could hear that over the shake, rattle and roar of the truck on those
gravel roads?)

Hell, I'm such a packrat, I still have the truck! :)

Drew