How to pull the hub off the bearing?

Hub puller is no good.  You should pull the hub.  Easy job.  Might need to
get a ball joint remover.(10$ bucks canadian tire) use a press for your
bearings.  Take it to your local wrecker. get them to re and re your
bearings.  If you pull the circlips yourself you should have no problem
getting them to do it for 25$. Maybe, (if lucky) they Just let you use their
press. Or another scenario. Grab a BIG bottle Jack, some angle-iron and make
your own press.

I don't mechanic to hit bearings with hammers bearings cost money. Hammer
around too much you'll need an alignment. Do it right. You won't need to do
it again as often.

Just my thought.
Nate