I finally found them, 1977 MKI Scirocco pics

In a message dated 03/04/2003 6:24:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
rfkellner@snet.net writes:

I used to have an un-opened package of those mud flaps with SCIROCCO
across the bottom!  I picked them up from the dealer for my 77 but never
really wanted to put them on. I am going to have to check my 'parts bin'
to see if I can find them.
Rick Kellner

 I just picked up a set last year.  Shelf warmer at a local import parts
place.  $10 for the set.

Tom in Tucson
www.area-53.com
88 Rocco 16V
80 Rocco S (16V conversion project, also my first Roc)
80 Rocco (3A conversion/retro project)
79 Rocco (turbo project)
76 Rocco (racer project)
84 Jetta Turbodiesel (my first VW ever)
82 Rabbit Pickup (turbodiesel project)
81 Porsche 924 Turbo
89 Chev Suburban (family truckster)
74 GMC 1 ton 454 P/U "Ol' Red" (hay hauler/tow monster)
72 GMC 3-door Suburban (4WD toy)
87 Ford diesel tractor (workhorse)
And 4 other VW parts cars...