questions for the supernerds... (Digifiz & nitrous)

I like it.  For added cool factor, extrapolate the resistance values vs.
intake air temps for your MAT sensor (is it a GM unit?).  That way you
could add a pot to adjust the amount of ignition retard.  Oooh, and then
you could wire a relay to interrupt the MAT signal when you get WOT (and
nitrous is presumably activated).

We aren't talking about the TEC II are we?  I figured it would be
capable of this sort of stuff already.

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20

> Nitrous oxide ignition curve: As we know well, increased air
temperatures
> increase the likelihood of pre-ignition. Thus, modern engine
management
> systems will retard the ignition timing when high intake temperatures
are
> detected. My idea is to simply interrupt that signal from the MAT
sensor
> and
> tell the ECU that it is blazing hot outside. This interruption will
occur
> (when the nitrous system is activated) via a simple on/off switch.
Bingo,